Protect Your Law Firm From Cyber-security Threats
February 21, 2017 in Cloud Network, Security, Uncategorized
By: Lorita Ba
How To Minimize Cyber Security Threats To Law Firms
If you’re concerned about cyber-security threats, Multi-Factor Authentication is the answer.
• Multi-Factor Authentication is an extra layer of security that authorizes network access via the user’s handheld device or a special USB key.
• At $5 per user per month, this low cost solution works on any cloud network or for users that log into your network remotely.
• How does it work? After an easy setup, the user will get a message on their handheld device when attempting a login. Simply tap “Authorize” and “Confirm” for the login to complete.
• This extra layer of security can meet the requirements of your clients’ requests, including financial institutions.
• Multi-Factor Authentication is the easiest, most cost-effective way to complete your security solution.
Please contact us if you’d like a demo or are interested in more information
Not running your network in the cloud yet? Watch this short VIDEO on Cloud Security for law firms.