6 Benefits of Moving Your Law Practice Network to the Cloud
January 20, 2016 in Cloud Network
By: Lorita Ba
Why It Is Essential To Move Your Law Firm To The Cloud
If you’re on the fence about moving your network to the cloud due to security, cost or other issues, here are 6 reasons why you should reconsider.
1. Pay as you go. Instead of investing capital in your server room with move to the cloud and pay for services as consumed.
2. Economies of scale. By using cloud computing, you can leverage the usage of hundreds of thousands of customers that are aggregated in the cloud by providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
3. No more guess work on your capacity needs. With Cloud Computing, you can access as much or as little capacity as you need. Scale up and down as required with only a few minutes notice.
4. Increase speed and agility. Changes to your cloud network can be done quickly with more resources and won’t take up the resources of your staff.
5. Focus on your business, not the infrastructure. Cloud computing lets you focus on your own customers, rather than on the heavy lifting of racking, stacking and powering servers.
6. Improved user experience. Deployment of applications can done quickly and easily.
For more information on the basics of Cloud Computing, security and more, click here: https://aws.amazon.com/resources/gartner-2015-mq-learn-more/