This position reports to the Service Desk Team Lead.
- Provide phone and email ticket support for clients.
- Communicate ticket updates and status to clients.
- Apply techniques from our knowledge base for effective use of time on troubleshooting activities.
- Prevent problems from reoccurring by fixing causes, not symptoms.
- Modify and maintain documentation on client information and technical solutions.
- Communicate trends, significant problems, and unexpected delays to peers and leadership.
- Keep clients informed of information that may interrupt their service or expectations.
- Participate in the department meetings by providing examples or asking questions that relate changes or additions to standard procedures.
- Active participation in annual review process. Commitment to personal Growth and Development which will include improve technical competencies and communication skills.
- Improve processes by suggesting innovative and creative new ideas
- Cooperate with other employees to create a trusting, honest, and productive work team.
- Accept other duties as they are assigned from time to time.
- Excellent and adaptable customer service skills through difficult client situations.
- Exceptional communication skills through phone, email, and chat.
- Experience working on a computer and proficient typing skills.
- Operational understanding of the administration and monitoring of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
- Financial experience in CCH (Wolters Kluwer) and Quickbooks helpful.
- EHR applications or Medical experience also a plus.
- Operational understanding of various Microsoft technologies, including, but not limited to: OS, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Works well under stressful situations.
- Basic understanding of regulatory compliance, including, but not limited to: HIPAA, HI-TECH, and PCI-DSS.
- Relevant Microsoft and/or Citrix certification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com